Stavros Akrotiri, Chania, Crete, Greece
REA RESORT HOTEL is located 15 kilometers from the city of Chania and the beautiful Venetian port and just 900 meters from the famous Zorba’s beach in the area of Stravros – Akrotiri, Chania. Souda Port is 16 kilometers away and the Chania International Airport is 8 kilometers away.
The rooms in REA RESORT HOTEL lead to a balcony or patio with views of the Cretan Sea or the White Mountains (Lefka Ori). Every unit is equipped with a seating area, a refrigerator and self-controlled air-conditioning units.
In a tranquil and idyllic landscape surrounded by lush green vegetation and blooming gardens you can enjoy sporting facilities (such as soccer, basketball, volleyball, mini golf and ping pong), a playground, a game room, a library and an internet room.
There is a fenced outdoor swimming pool, a sun porch and a restaurant on the property. Our restaurant offers traditional and creative delicacies inspired by the famous Cretan diet. The produce used in our dishes is handpicked every day from our own organic vegetable patches.
During your stay with us you will have the opportunity to enjoy various types of alternative and thematic tourism such as:
- Nature walks in the virgin landscape on the nearby mountain of Stavros that is covered with rare aromatic plants and herbs.
- Tours of historic monuments and monasteries in the area of Akrotiri (Gouverneto, Agia Triada, Ai Yiannis Erimitis (Saint John the Hermit)) etc.
- Water Sports (sailing, scuba diving, snorkeling)
- Chess tournaments
- Special activity programs designed specifically for families (educational, athletic, nature oriented etc.)
- Various workshops such as cooking, ceramics, organic cultivation, the use of new technologies in nature, yoga etc.
- Excursions to nearby archeological sites, museums, gorges, wineries, olive presses etc.
Our hospitable and well trained staff is at your service to make your holiday an unforgettable experience.